Hey! It’s been a while since I’ve posted on here consistently, and I wanted to reintroduce myself.
After a little hiatus from social media, it’s time for a come back. I’m in a new stage of life and I have some new followers, so here are a few things about me and what you can expect to see on my feed... 1. I love the Lord and my faith brings me peace and gets me through the good times and bad
3. I am the mother a 4 year girl who is smart, funny, caring, sweet, and a big ball of energy
4. I love all things old and historic, especially architecture
5. I am an Interior Designer who has worked in different parts of the industry for almost a decade. I love creating relationships with clients and designing unique spaces for them.
6. I was an athlete my whole life and played softball competitively through out the US and in college 🥎
7. I’m an enneagram 1, for those of you who have been introduced that fun little world
8. I’m navigating the waters of coparenting - where my other mamas at in the same boat? ♀️
9. About 2 years ago, I reluctantly said yes to a health and fitness journey that has given me so much more than I imagined
10. I love to travel and see new places and cultures. So far I have been to Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Austria, Italy, Honduras, & Belize 11. I am a chocoholic to the core and think anyone who doesn’t like chocolate can’t be trusted ♀️ I can’t wait to see what we have in common!
Comment below what traits we share #faithfamilyfitness #girlmom #catmom #thisisthirty #thirtyflirtyandthriving #coparenting #recoveringperfectionist #designobsessed #vintageeverything #gracenotperfection #chocoholic #upperleft #strongisthenewbeautiful #mompreneur #Jesuslover #tiredasamother #worldtraveler